Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Update more regularly - I flaked out a tiny bit towards the end of last year. I'm aiming for at least 6 updates a week, spread between YAYeahYeah.com, YAContemporary.com and YoungAdultTV.com - fingers crossed I can make it!
2. Keep a list of books I read! - Having done this pretty religiously for half of last year, I somehow managed to convince myself typing titles into my iPod was too much effort. Not this year.
3. Read at least 200 books.
4. Run an interview at YA Yeah Yeah or a guest post at YA Contemporary every week - this is slightly dependent on having authors (or other bloggers!) who are generous enough to answer questions or write posts. Incredibly, though, there were lots last year, which was great, so I'm hoping to make them a pretty regular feature in 2013. (If you're interested in taking part, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below!)
5. Read more adult fiction. (General adult, not '50 Shades' etc!)
6. Read more short stories.
7. Comment on other blogs more! - Again, this is something I convince myself I don't have time to do, which is rubbish because it takes all of 20 seconds to type something telling someone you enjoyed their review/article. (Unless they have word verification on, in which case "Gah!" and "Blargh!" and other exclamations.)
8. Read more debut novels.
9. Work on the 'look' of the blogs. I've just subscribed to the premium version of PicMonkey (AMAZING!) and am trying my hand at some basic graphics. I don't think I'll ever be a master artist, or anything, but am hoping I can brighten things up a bit.
10. Remember that, at the end of the day, they're just blogs - As much as I love doing them, sometimes I can feel myself getting stressed out about them. I'm aiming to achieve the top 9 goals - but the important one for me is that I realise there's nothing wrong with adjusting them/not completing them if things don't work out the way I planned.
What are your book-related goals for the year ahead?