Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Moorehawke trilogy by Celine Kiernan - about morality, making choices, and whether the end justifies the means.
2. Lottie Biggs Is Not Mad by Hayley Long - about mental illness and the way people react to it.
3. Before I Die by Jenny Downham - about life, death, and making the most of our time.
4. Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt - about disfigurement, prejudice, mental illness, and recovering from tragedy.
5. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - about suicide and the effect it has on the people who are left.
6. Don't Call Me Ishmael by Michael Gerard Bauer - about bullying and the power of words.
7. Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser - about family, and how lucky I am to have a supportive one.
8. The Monstrumologist series by Rick Yancey - about the nature of good and evil.
9. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - about love, family, and the importance of communication.
10. Torn by Cat Clarke - about taking responsibility for your actions.
First blog post for some time, and there's a fair chance this will get super-rambly. I basically have a LOT of thoughts about reviews, c...
Jackpot is about a teenage girl, Rico, who lives just above the poverty line and works as a gas store clerk to help her mother earn enoug...
I've been blogging here at YA Yeah Yeah for 10 years today. To celebrate, I wanted to take the opportunity to look back briefly, and loo...