Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Moorehawke trilogy by Celine Kiernan - about morality, making choices, and whether the end justifies the means.
2. Lottie Biggs Is Not Mad by Hayley Long - about mental illness and the way people react to it.
3. Before I Die by Jenny Downham - about life, death, and making the most of our time.
4. Skin Deep by Laura Jarratt - about disfigurement, prejudice, mental illness, and recovering from tragedy.
5. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - about suicide and the effect it has on the people who are left.
6. Don't Call Me Ishmael by Michael Gerard Bauer - about bullying and the power of words.
7. Pieces of Us by Margie Gelbwasser - about family, and how lucky I am to have a supportive one.
8. The Monstrumologist series by Rick Yancey - about the nature of good and evil.
9. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry - about love, family, and the importance of communication.
10. Torn by Cat Clarke - about taking responsibility for your actions.
First blog post for some time, and there's a fair chance this will get super-rambly. I basically have a LOT of thoughts about reviews, c...
I've been blogging here at YA Yeah Yeah for 10 years today. To celebrate, I wanted to take the opportunity to look back briefly, and loo...
Really pleased to welcome the author of one of my favourite series to the blog today to talk about the screen version of GONE! I ...